Mr. B Anilkumar
- Mr. Anilkumar looks after the entire Corporate Affairs of Akesiss Pharma Pvt Limited including the regulatory matters.
- B. Anilkumar . MCom LLB. FCS has rich and vast experience of 22 years in the industry at corporate level.
- He held senior level positions in both public sector and private sector companies as Company Secretary.
- As a renowned Academician, he has been guest faculty to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of cost and Works accountants of India.
Mr. Joy Thattil Ittoop
Advocate & Notary
- Mr. Joy Thattil is a Legal and Regulatory Advisor of Akesiss
- He enrolled as an Advocate in the High Court of Kerala in the year 1995.
- Since then he has been handling Tax, Constitutional, Shipping, Company matters, Civil and other allied Miscellaneous cases before the High Court, and other Courts. Also, regularly appearing before the Sale Tax and other Tribunals and Consumer Protection Forums.
- His firm, M/s. Joy Thattil & Co, acquired tie-ups with major law firms in Singapore with M/s Robert Wang & Woo, M/s Shearn Delamore & Co,in Malaysia .
- He was selected as an Indian Faculty to address on International Maritime Law under the Indian perspective at London.